THANKS FOR A GREAT 2022!
The door has closed on the 2022 Road to CFB campaign. This year, I managed to add 10 new stadiums from Wisconsin to Pittsburgh and West Virginia to East Carolina.
I was 1/110,000 wearing white at Penn State and 1/70,000 waving to the kids at Iowa. Thank you to EVERYONE who made this year special (and, believe me, it was a lot of y’all). You can find all of my game day writeups here.
2022 FINAL SCHEDULE
- 9/1/2022: West Virginia 31 at #17 Pitt 38 (Acrisure Stadium, Pittsburgh, PA)
- 9/2/2022: Virginia Tech 17 at Old Dominion 20 (S. B. Ballard Stadium, Norfolk, VA)
- 9/3/2022: #13 NC State 21 at East Carolina 20 (Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium, Greenville, NC)
- 9/10/2022: Washington State 17 at #19 Wisconsin 14 (Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, WI)
- 9/17/2022: Marshall 31 at Bowling Green 34 (Doyt Perry Stadium, Bowling Green, OH)
- 9/24/2022: Indiana 24 at Cincinnati 45 (Nippert Stadium, Cincinnati, OH)*
- 10/1/2022: OFF
- 10/8/2022: OFF
- 10/12/2022: Louisiana 23 at Marshal 13 (Joan C. Edwards Stadium, Huntington, WV)**
- 10/13/2022: Baylor 40 at West Virginia 43 (Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown, WV)*
- 10/22/2022: Minnesota 17 at #16 Penn State 45 (Beaver Stadium, State College, PA)*
- 10/29/2022: OFF
- 11/5/2022: OFF
- 11/9/2022: Northern Illinois 24 at Western Michigan 21 (Waldo Stadium, Kalamazoo, MI)**
- 11/12/2022: Wisconsin 10 at Iowa 24 (Kinnick Stadium, Iowa City, IA)*
- 11/19/2022: OFF
- 11/26/2022: Reserved for The Game
* New game day experience
** New stadium visit and game day experience
Radio Spot From 97.1 The Fan In Columbus
ABOUT ROAD TO CFB
Welcome to Road to CFB! The goal is to experience a game day at every FBS college football stadium.
Every school has their own culture, their own atmosphere, their own traditions, their own experience. This is a 130-part series that will take years to accomplish, but will dish out a lifetime full of stories.
College football is the sport of the everyman. The story of America is best told through the lens of college towns, football stadiums, and over a few beers. The FBS has stadiums in BIG CITIES…
…and in SMALL TOWNS.
The other key to Road to CFB comes in “Road.” Instead of flying to games, we’re hitting the highways and byways and recording the experience all along the way.